Author Topic: Long time listener, first time poster  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Joshmaggosh

Long time listener, first time poster
« on: April 23, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
Hi all,
For quite a while I've been lurking and enjoyinging the fabulous information on this site and I figured I should say hi and start posting a bit. Hi!

My only reason for not posting was to try to preserve a bit of my free time that I don't devote to the great pastime of learning about these facinating pieces of metal and thier histories. I started a on one well known discussion board... but I find myself here quite a bit due to the excellent content so I figured, "why not!?"

Anyway, I do collect a bit of everything imperial but I really enjoy the value and amazing variety of Constantine and the family coins. Within this era of coinage there is just so much from common to very rare and expensive -- and from rather routine to interesting and historically significant coins that a person could keep busy... well for as long as you can hold a loop to your eye. So hello to you all and thanks Victor for the resource.

Josh

Offline Victor

• Administrator
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Victor's Imperial Coins
Re: Long time listener, first time poster
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 09:23:05 PM »

Hello Josh and welcome aboard.

I recognize your username from FORVM

Offline Joshmaggosh

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 09:55:30 PM »
Yep! That's how I found this place, good work! I've also been reading over your website too for quite sometime. Lots of great info, thanks again.

I hope to post some coins and questions soon. I've been trying to snag one of those two victories facing left coins you mentioned in a recent post for quite sometime. I'm hoping to find a hidden one in good condition!

Offline Victor

• Administrator
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Victor's Imperial Coins
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 10:15:21 PM »
I've been trying to snag one of those two victories facing left coins you mentioned in a recent post for quite sometime. I'm hoping to find a hidden one in good condition!

If you keep looking, I expect that you will find one. Coins like those tend to go unnoticed by most.