Author Topic: Victor's Coins heads-up  (Read 2797 times)

Offline seth

Victor's Coins heads-up
« on: August 11, 2015, 09:52:17 PM »
Hi Victor,

Just a suggestion, wouldn't you consider announcing here the coins you are about to post on your vcoins shop? I just noticed you sold an Ostia to Arles transfer issue which I would have liked myself even though the condition was sub-par.
It would help us fellow members keep up with your new offers, as not all have the time or remember to check out vcoins daily.

Offline Victor

• Administrator
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Victor's Imperial Coins
Re: Victor's Coins heads-up
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 10:22:17 PM »
I could announce new coins on this forum, but I don't want to turn this place into a vehicle for my sales, in fact I don't advertise my site here at all except for a signature link. I wanted to have a non-commercial site for people to talk about LRB's.

Vcoins, though, has a "follow store option" which notifies you when new items are added. I also only list new coins Friday- Sunday.

Offline seth

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 09:25:11 AM »
I can't seem to find the "follow store" button. Some assistance on where to look for it would be appreciated.

Offline Victor

• Administrator
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Victor's Imperial Coins
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 09:43:08 AM »
Sorry, I was even thinking that I should have explained how to follow a store when I made that post.

When you click on a coin, you will see the "Follow store" link (beside a star in circle) under the "Add to cart" button.

"By following a store you can set the frequency you would like to receive a notification of new items added by this store."

Offline seth

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
Excellent, thank you!