Author Topic: Your opinion...  (Read 362 times)

Offline Adriaan78

Your opinion...
« on: July 09, 2021, 03:25:04 PM »
Dear all,

I was very happy to acquire this coin as it is my first coin with the Eros cryptogram. I bought it from a Vcoins dealer from Belgium, but somehow it arrive in a envelope from Bulgaria... Although I have no doubt to question it's authenticity I would very much appreciate your opinion.

Offline Victor

• Administrator
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Victor's Imperial Coins
Re: Your opinion...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 03:31:22 PM »
Congrats...it looks fine to me. There is a seller on eBay that does the same thing, advertises as being in Norway but coins ship from Bulgaria. He sends this message when you win

"Because of the new heavy prices in Norway for registered mail and tracking number mostly of my items are waiting on stock in Bulgaria, where I'm buying them from. In that reason your lot will be shipped from Bulgaria with registered mail and tracking number in secure reasons."

coincidentally, I bought this one today

Offline KostasAlexander

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »
Great pick ups (both of them).

Adriaan78, you actually beat me to that Constantine I eros by seconds - had added it to my vcoins cart and then it disappeared as sold as I was going to submit payment (was getting ready for work in the morning). Great coin and good value for what it was priced at as well.

Offline Victor

• Administrator
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Victor's Imperial Coins
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 02:03:26 PM »
it disappeared as sold as I was going to submit payment

this recently happened to me with this EROS coin that sold for a mere 15 euros...I'm still not over it :'(